View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 07:12 AM   #16
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I have an older Itouch and the app wouldn't load, so I borrowed my brother's newer Itouch. I bought a book for $2. Sounds good (I've only listened to a couple of chapters). However, unless I can archive anything I buy, it certainly won't replace Audible even at those prices. The book I bought isn't one that I would likely listen to twice, so worthy of experimentation. They have a fair number of books from 99c to $1.99, so worth trying out. Currently limited to app only play.
I'm with you on this archive issue. If I can't archive it, I don't want it.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote