View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 11:16 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by failure1 View Post
I am desperate. For the third time, the Calibre editor has automatically split my html files in the editor and ruined the formatting. splits them into "split_000 and split_001" I need to shut this off and I don't know how. Can't find anything in the instructions or online.
I've never seen the editor do file splitting on its own though converting to epub will split files at headers. This seems to be most popular in two cases, the first being the title page where the book title gets a <h1> tag and the author a <h2> (a total misuse of header tags but that's a rant for another day...), the second being where the entire text of the ebook is stuffed into a single file.

You could simply select both files in the file browser, right click and merge for the first case.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote