View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 08:13 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by failure1 View Post
I am desperate. For the third time, the Calibre editor has automatically split my html files in the editor and ruined the formatting. splits them into "split_000 and split_001" I need to shut this off and I don't know how. Can't find anything in the instructions or online.
Sorry, but the editor does NOT split without user input.
I suspect, as BR did. You are converting
Normal config has it split on headers... BUT
there is a (old ?) EPUB setting for Adobe that splits to keep files that make up the EPUB, under 260K (the devices choked on bigger pieces)
I will leave it to yo to explore EPUB conversion settings

NIJA'd by Tex
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote