View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 02:53 AM   #570
Bratken
Connoisseur
Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boyue Likebook Mimas
Does somebody else get crash after making straight line in Notes (by holding pen for 1 s)?
Try to draw several lines in a row. Every time you make a line app gets slower and slower then finally crashes.
Better do this
1) Make straight line
2) Draw random figure
Repeat until crash

Also it seems that there are problems with multithreading or something. In big notebooks (15-20 pages) when you write down sentence and immediately close notes with saving, note will be saved only with part of that sentence.

You can check it out without closing
1) Write down long sentence or draw something
2) When you finish quickly switch to previous page then come back

Sentence/your drawing would disappear or only part of it will appear. But if you wait you'll see that things will slowly start showing.
I checked - there is enough memory when this happens

P.S: feels like we work as testers. I don't know how to feel about that. But definitely not sad or angry. Just ok. Boyue guys answer to your mail and there's hope. Also i can't just pull out another 600$ for Onyx reader in one sit. So i'll just gonna send feedback.

And here's a thought for those who consider buying Boyue reader:
Boyue released Likebook Alita (~500$) which can compete with Onyx Boox Note Pro. Same CPU as Mimas but only with 4 gb of ram + glass + etc. But it has same software. And that's a problem. Because brand new reader will have all problems which we have. So i hope there will be a big update to bump up software quality.
Somebody said the right thing: good support for old customers and better devices for new customers

Last edited by Bratken; 08-19-2019 at 10:16 AM. Reason: case
Bratken is offline   Reply With Quote