View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 09:37 PM   #48
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbschenkel View Post
Thank you all for the feedback. I'm happy to see it has been useful for other people as well, since I wrote it to scratch my own itch first and foremost.

Regarding the low activity here, I'm interpreting this as a good sign. I deliberately kept the plug-in as simple as possible, so from the user's perspective it does a single job and gets out of the way, and from my perspective it requires as close to zero maintenance as possible.
With the plugin doing its task well, this leaves us with nothing to complain about which keeps the traffic low in this thread. Just wait until Amazon decides to make some changes...

Well, I could complain the title of this thread needs to be modifed to Kindle hi-res covers to match the name change for the plugin.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote