View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 04:08 PM   #61
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
It's very easy. Let the market decide. I see no need whatsoever for Government intervention to save retail dinosaurs from extinction. I suspect that there will still be many competitive physical stores which can compete.
I suppose they could break up Amazon since it is becoming a monopoly. Like they did when they broke up Bell Telephone. For those who aren't old enough to remember those days, Bell Telephone provided the phones for the entire US, except for tiny pockets here and there.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote