View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 09:15 AM   #59
wonderose
Enthusiast
wonderose began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablets
I have updated to version 8.1.179.

1) As for MiXplorer Pro, it now does open Tiff files in Librera. However, the names of these files are not displayed on top of the document. Instead of, for instance, a name like "Computer - Librera - Tiff", it would say: "-1386452203.tif". Opening the same Tiff files with ES File Explorer or Total Commander, the names are correctly displayed.

2) With the new Version of Librera, there seems to be an option to place a bookmark directly on one particular page of a multipage Tiff document. This is great. Yet, I can’t say I really tested this, as, unfortunately, Librera 8.1.179 does display only the very first page of a multipage Tiff document. Whereas the first page is visible, scrolling down (this is my setting) nothing follows suit, just some empty space, like a number of empty placeholders and, I suppose, one placeholder for every indiscernible page.

3) I assume “comments” are planned for some day in the future, since you added in 2b) this tiny word: “not (…) yet”. This, too, is great news.

Last edited by wonderose; 07-31-2019 at 10:42 AM.
wonderose is offline   Reply With Quote