View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 11:02 AM   #24
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
..and here comes the next problem
google drive copy is built. it has metadata.db etc. but CC is not finding it
I get through authenticate with google. CC shows me all the folders in G drive cloud, but it does not place a green mark against calibre library. i force choose it anyway, and I just get a spinning wait indicator in the app. I cannot see how to get CC to see the calibre library in google drive, and i know that others have had this issue. I guess I have to search for their threads, but I dont recall reading of a fix ?
i do recall something about android 8 users have to grab a direct download of CC and I am using the one from play store- so I need to track that down also ? this version sees the local content server OK, just not the cloud ones
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote