View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #6
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traciinaz View Post
Has anyone else had their screensavers change or disappear after the update? I used to have the quotes screensavers but after the update it switched to something else. When I went to the screen settings, there was no longer an option to pick screensavers. I'm hoping I'm just missing something obvious.
I don't see an option to pick screensavers anywhere. My screensavers are bookshelves, books and the like. As my Nook updated immediately after switching it on the first time, I've no idea what the screensavers were before.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote