Thread: SVG editor
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 04:26 PM   #5
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
Does the img tag have a field that I could 'hide' the LaTeX in to be recalled and reused if I need to correct by pasting it back into codecogs?

The only thing I could come up with is to use the alt=" " but I'm not sure if that might cause problems somewhere else

Any other ideas?
Do not hack the alt attribute like that. That will ruin the user experience in terms of accessibility (imagine a blind user hearing that as the image description).

@kovid suggestion is the way to go, so it will stay hidden and not mess with your code.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote