View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 12:56 AM   #13
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I'm having a lot of crashes on my "new" Paperwhite using 5.12.1 firmware. Of course it's a new to me Paperwhite 2, so I don't know if it's firmware or hardware issues that are causing the crashes. Just curious if anyone else is having issues since upgrading to 5.12.1.

EDIT: It appears to be font related. So long as I change to a built-in font before opening a new book everything is fine. If I use one of my custom the program will often (not always) crash. Once I've moved to a new book I can change to my custom fonts without any issues. So the work-around is pretty easy.

Last edited by rcentros; 07-10-2019 at 03:20 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote