View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 02:54 PM   #139
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've gotten to step 5 and The Eagle has not landed. The wiki says I should have a jailbroken document in the documents folder and I don't have one. The link in this thread on page one to the correct jailbreak for step 5 is broken to I went the Snapshot thread and under Packages Targeting the Kindle 5 (this is for a pw3) I chose the second item. Is it supposed to have the .xz extension when I use it?

I typed into the search box ";installHtml" without the quotes. I got no error messages. So I don't know what to do now.
jangell2 is offline   Reply With Quote