View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 10:13 AM   #693
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I never had a Glo, but I had the original Aura which is similar. The upgrade is quite noticeable for me. The difference in Pearl vs. Carta screen and higher resolution are noticeable as is the color changing light.

The Clara is notably faster than the Aura when navigating my library and soforth. I suppose the page turns might be faster. Honestly, every e-ink reader I've owned turned the page faster than my eye could move from the bottom of the screen to the top, so it's not something I've ever really had complaints about.
Same
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote