View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 01:36 PM   #7
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Okay, everything should now be live .

This officially marks the death of the outrageously old & outdated tagged releases of my packages (at least those targeting FW 5.x), so it's snapshots & MRPI all the way now .
(You'll also notice that a few things have moved to the main snapshots post itself, namely, KUAL (coplate) and the JB Hotfix).

I should have updated each relevant thread accordingly, do drop me a line if something feels wonky, or if I messed up/forgot something!

Many thanks to @ilovejedd for the KT4 factory image and her test of the PoC .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-04-2019 at 01:45 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote