View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #15
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Someone posted on the Fictionwise Yahoo group about the age of the books on this list - apparently it's the same list that was offered the last time they had a NYT Bestseller sale? Steve Pendergast posted that it'll be updated Monday - the same day they do all their regular updates.

Seems a bit...I don't know, lazy?...to not update the last when sending notice. But you might want to check back later tomorrow to see what "new" books are listed...
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote