View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 06:33 AM   #1
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
How to organise audiobooks

Hi,

I have been using ebooks for many years and am using Calibre (and the apprentice) to organise my ebooks.
I can backup my purchases and read them on any device using any app.

I am however new to listen to books, and have decided to give it a try.

I bought an audiobook at Audible and I can transfer it to the IOS Audible app.
I can also transfer the file to my Windows 10 PC and listen using iTunes.
I will however not listen using my PC but only my transportable devices.

The reason for transferring the file to the PC is only for backup.
But how can I transfer the file from my PC to an iDevice? The audible app does not appear as a file recipient in iTunes.

I have also bought an IOS app MP3 Audio Player Pro. It can receive audiobooks via iTunes and a cloud drive, but can not handle Audible books.

Any suggestions on how to use the audiofiles in a manner like the ebook files?

TIA
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote