View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 07:10 AM   #389
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedReader View Post
OK, Thanks. I wonder why then the PRS-T1 Notes plug-in is on the list of plugins via preferences, plugins, add?
Because it doesn't state a maximum supported version and it is still valid for anyone running older versions of calibre.
Quote:
I've established that the battery is OK.

Title bar says Sony Reader
Attachment 171494

So why doesn't it use the PRS-T1 driver?
Well, apparently I was wrong about the title of the config dialog when it is connected. It is using the generic SONY title. But, those are the options for the for the PRS-T1 driver. So, that must be what is being used.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote