View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:10 AM   #15
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
To actually answer the thread topic this time, I imagine the Kindle will cost me money as I'll probably buy a lot more books now that I have one.

I didn't buy a lot of books before as I hated having a physical copy that I'd probably never read again that I either had to find a place to store (and deal with boxing up and lugging around with moves--and I move a decent amount) or sell/donate. Factor that in with the convenience of being able to buy books right from the device and I'm sure I'll spend more.

But that's a good thing! I bought it so I'd read more due to the convenience.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote