View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 06:26 PM   #30
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I don't understand this.

My take on Bod's thought process is that he put her there because it was the safest location and because he knew that if something did go wrong there was a chance the Sleer would (possibly inadvertently) protect her. I can see how she would think she was bait given the way things went but I don't see that at all in Bod's behavior.
Sorry Dazrin, for crossing posts with you. My memory may be off, but I don’t think Pod explained how it would be safe, and she’d had a prior bad experience there. Also Bod could have planned with Scarlett, and maybe that’s what they would have agreed to, but then she wouldn’t have felt like a passive bystander / collateral damage.

Last edited by Victoria; 05-16-2019 at 06:32 PM.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote