View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 12:33 AM   #332
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lode View Post
Even the idea of publishing a book printed in my handwriting has come up. (People have told me they like my handwriting, and its really easy to read.) But I have doubts about that being a good idea...
I would scratch that idea. With ebooks the only way that would work is with a font created from your handwriting. And then it wouldn't be your handwriting anymore. It would just look like any other wannabe cursive font that tries to mimic handwriting. If you leave it as picture then you end up with a very large ebook, which probably won't have features like reflow or adjustable font size.

For me personally it is a very important feature to be able to have every book I read look exactly the same. I am not alone in this and I know that others like to switch things up depending on genre, mood, time of day, tiredness of eyes, and so on.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote