View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 06:27 PM   #3
Hrod
Enthusiast
Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Hrod knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Boox Nova Pro & Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplesyrupnjam View Post
Hi! I recently purchased a Onyx Boox Nova Pro but I can't for the life of me find a way to download the new update from their website. I have tried three different browsers but nothing seems to work. Has anyone else been able to get the new V2.1.1 update? How did you manage to get the update file?? I really need help.
With the wifi on, the Nova Pro detects automatically the update. Go to Settings/Firmware update to download and install it.
Alternatively, go to https://www.boox.com/downloads/, but as you noticed when you select the Nova Pro there is no download when clicking on the link.
The problem is with Boox's website, not your browser. It did work as I managed to download a previous update.
Hrod is offline   Reply With Quote