View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 03:40 AM   #13
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by FulciLives View Post
I've watched several KOBO reviews on YouTube and some of them have mentioned that the header and footer are NOT available on side loaded books but I actually like the look of the header and footer so I was wondering... do you get it if you convert the side loaded book into kepub format?
There is a footer on epubs, a header and footer on kepubs. Unfortunately, a lot of video reviewers are woefully ignorant about the products they are looking at.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote