View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 08:29 PM   #10
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
Speaking of Kobo ereaders, I have a chance to purchase a Kobo Aura One that is new.
Would it be worthwhile to buy it now since it is not currently sold or supported by Kobo?
I like the size, backlighting, and that it can borrow and download books from the library directly. I especially like the size. So is it a good idea to purchase it now?
Kaysclie--I have an Aura One and love it! I've had it for about two years now. It's a great reader. I love the screen size. I personally don't really use the comfort light feature, I adjusted it a few times when I first got my reader, but have left it alone since then--just adjust the brightness up and down depending on where I'm at.

I say go for it!
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote