View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 07:17 PM   #24
ReaLx3m
Groupie
ReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Since cards are so cheap, I'm now considering buying a 128GB card to replace the 64GB card in my Surface for comics. Then taking the old 64GB card (make/model unknown) for my Clara.

As long as it doesn't impair the Clara's current speed, I'll be happy. I don't expect an ereader to be zippy. But the Clara is noticeably faster than my Aura (when searching collections, for example).
Make/model unknowns can have 3-4 times slower 4k speeds.Even reputable brand old models and some current ones too can have very poor 4k speeds compared to recommended options.
But probably best from financial standpoint is to just disregard numbers and try it in real usage scenarios and see how it feels, and if you find it satisfactory then great, you saved yourself few bucks.
ReaLx3m is offline   Reply With Quote