View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 06:09 AM   #19
BloodRagg
Zealot
BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaLx3m View Post
If you have understanding on the subject and didnt just do a quick google for "best sd card", and also read the thread which would be a requirement to be a part of the discussion, you would have noticed that iops have been mentioned.
Is it so much effort to benchmark a couple of cards, that you assume that I have not read the thread ? I even wrote an app for it, so the least you can do is give me a little credit. Those IOzone results tell more than those posted on the internet as i highly doubt they ran on Kobo's.

If you run into trouble, I am more than willing to help you out.
BloodRagg is offline   Reply With Quote