View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 02:41 PM   #2
Shad Plante
Groupie
Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 6th Gen Kindle Paperwhite
The software is the same on both. The only features that you might be thinking are "software" related on the PW4, namely audio books over bluetooth and inverted mode, are actually hardware related differences between the two models.

Jailbreaking may depend on the firmware version. I've never jailbroken mine, so I can't give you any more advice than that.

Both devices should have the same language support and vocabulary builder.
Shad Plante is offline   Reply With Quote