View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemmagirl View Post
TTS is a wonderful thing to have when you are driving across country ... my husband and I put in a lot of miles between his family and mine (1500 miles between 'em!) and we are loving the TTS option. Audiobooks are really expensive ... this is a wonderful option for us.
If the two of your are in the car, can't one read to the other? I would much rather my wife read to me than listen to TTS.

Also, you can get audiobooks from many libraries. You can rent them at Cracker Barel (US) and return them at any other cracker barrel.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote