View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 01:52 AM   #24
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Thumbs up

I still find my iPad Mini 3 to be perfect for my needs, but I am SO glad to hear they are finally making another Mini! I much prefer the smaller devices - had a full-sized iPad back in the day and couldn't understand why anyone would gravitate to a smaller screen...but I have never looked back since I got mine. Much more pleasant to hold while "couch surfing" and easier to store or tote around. I honestly don't "see" the screen as small. When I am engrossed, it is just fine for what I need it for.

Glad to know that if I needed to replace mine, there is now going to be a new "upgrade" option out there. And hey, I hear they didn't get rid of the headphone jack on this one..!
teija is offline   Reply With Quote