View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:10 AM   #19
Timboli
Fanatic
Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Samsung Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmat89 View Post
The justice? The publisher cannot send the physical books across continents for that small price you pay for purchase the digital one. That is unfair competition and it must be restricted.
What small price?
I cannot purchase the ebook full-stop.

And last I looked, many if not most ebooks are far dearer than print ones. They are certainly not as cheap as they should be, ALL things considered.

How can they be unfair competition, when they are not even the same product?
What is the point of restricting me to a physical book, when I am only wanting the ebook?
In reality, you are saying buy the physical book or go without. That is immoral and unethical.

P.S. I have had my say here now, and any further discussion should really be in a separate topic, unless sanctioned here by a MOD.

Last edited by Timboli; 03-14-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Timboli is offline   Reply With Quote