View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 04:39 PM   #418
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPierre View Post
I just discovered Literata Book on fontsquirrel: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/literata-book

I'm using the ttf that results from running it through the Kobify Fonts script. It looks like this version of Literata has had the line height adjusted. With Literata I was using a line spacing setting of 0.9. With Literata Book this is equivalent to a 1.1. Some strangeness with letter alignment of bold fonts seems to have been fixed too.
For my tastes, Literata and Literata Book are annoying to read with. If nothing else, look at a "The". For me, the ascender height is too much larger than the cap height (the h sticks too far above the top of the T in my example) and the ascender heights are uneven— the “b”, “d”, “f”, “h”, “k”, “l” and “t” should have the same height (use the to see this effect).
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote