View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 04:24 AM   #580
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameinias View Post
I love KSM, it's great.

I have KSM09_update001, update002, vlasovsoftlauncher,plato,koreader,nickel, and qFrotz installed.

I just ran into this issue:

As far as I can tell, everything is working fine except for qFrotz.
I am having the same issue as the person in this post, except in qFrotz. The whole visual of the screen is rotated 190 degrees, but the touch points are where they're supposed to be. (So the file menu looks like it's upside down in the bottom-right, but to select it i touch the top-left.)

Also I have a H201, not 2.

I already tried this fix, installing update 2, but the issue remains.

I'll post in the Frotz thread in case it's an issue with Frotz, but it sounds like there have been fixes for this issue with other apps through KSM. I'm sorry if this has been answered before, for some reason I can't search on this forum, and this thread has 39 pages!

Thanks!
I am glad that you like KSM. Could you please try whether the updated version works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Frotz-03-10-2019_ksm.zip (216.9 KB, 263 views)
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote