Thread: Tolkien
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 08:09 AM   #9
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That is what I thought. I rather have an objective documentary, and not one "authorized" by the estate. I believe the only reason the estate would rubber stamp it is if it doesn't hurt their interests in making money.
The movie doesn't seem to be a documentary in the slightest, but rather a movie with young Tolkien as the central character. The reason I ask is more from the stand point of is this going to play fast and loose with the facts or not.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote