View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 11:04 AM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
It would be a pleaseant surprise to me that Kobo can open and read without issues the following files:
I don't have time to test all of them at the moment but I did try EPUBTEST 0101 as a kepub on the Kobo Forma (which can auto-switch between portrait/landscape).

On the whole it was pretty good. The only failures I noticed were:
  • epub-ruby-position: under (style-411)
  • epub-ruby-position: inter-character (style-412)
  • Alternate style tags: night (style-611)
I have to confess that I'm not sure I fully understand what I ought to be seeing with the epub-ruby-position tests. In all 3 examples what I do see is the same 2 words (Lorum Ipsum) in large bold, with a much smaller non-bold copy of the same word over the top of each. In fact the kepub displays just like the calibre Viewer. I've assumed the 'over' is correct and the 'under', 'inter-character' are incorrect.

I'll follow up with the other test epubs as and when I have some time.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote