View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 04:31 PM   #7
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I'm not worried about the ebooks themselves. I download them when I buy them and slide them right into Calibre without DRM. I have had a Kobo account long before a Kobo ereader.

Yes, I took a gander at those posts when they first appeared, but Kobo Wifi and Kobo Wireless - didn't know they were the same thing and having not received the original notice, I wouldn't have had reason to pursue more info. They could have had a notice on the website as well, just like Amazon did. Just sayin'. In any case, the battery on this thing isn't long for this world, so likely it will be recycled before 2020 anyway. Just some mild inconvenience. Should have just bought a newer Kobo at the time.

Last edited by Tarana; 03-01-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote