View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 11:59 AM   #45
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
This is most likely an annulen qt 5.212 change so we should look there for bug reports or patches.
That's what I was thinking.

And you're right, Once I shrink it down small enough, the image rescales both horizontally and vertically as I get smaller. But once I get to a certain width (when expanding), it will stop scaling vertically. Strike that: it's still scaling properly both horizontally and vertically, it's just that the viewport seems to stop being adjusted vertically at some point, so not all of the image is being seen.

It all works for me until the vertical scrollbar appears.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-24-2019 at 12:02 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote