Thread: Oasis 2 Battery
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 12:25 PM   #27
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite 4
I just upgraded to the Oasis 2 from the Oasis 1, which I had for around 2 years.
The Oasis 1 developed battery issues after about a year - the battery life was significantly reduced. Ordering a new external battery case resolved this issue completely for my Oasis 1, while my Mom's Oasis 1 had improved battery life, but still reduced.
So far, since I received my Oasis 2 on Wednesday, fully charged it, and have read part of a manga, downloaded several books, and have just outright played with it but haven't really done much text reading with it yet, the battery is at 98%.

So far, so good.
Mare of Earth is offline   Reply With Quote