Thread: Oasis 2 Battery
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 12:43 AM   #21
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeTee-Ess View Post
I don't know what bothers people about the Oasis 2 battery.

I do all of my reading in bed at night, and when I am ready to stop, I plug my Oasis in. It is always fully charged when I start to read next evening. On weekends, I also read during the day, and the battery still lasts the distance.

I have no idea how long the battery lasts, because I have never had it go flat!
Amazon advertises a battery that lasts weeks/months if reading 30 minutes a day at a light level of 10 I believe and people are not getting that and we feel ripped off for it is expensive.

If I do not read on it, keep it completely shut off ( no screen saver) including wifi off my unit will be completely dead in 3 days. And it is not stuck indexing. If I keep it with inverted black and white it lasts a bit longer

Last edited by HLS; 02-08-2019 at 12:54 AM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote