View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 09:41 PM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
Hi David, I got to the point of importing comments from a .kepub file, and that seemed to work.

I'm not clear how I use the plugin now? I cannot get the imported comments to display in Calibre, either when viewing the individual book, or as a column when viewing all the books. Is there guidance on this somewhere?
You did press the import button on the "Import Annotations" dialog? If so, the annotations are added to a column in calibre. That can be viewed in the book details pane when you select the book in calibre.

The default column used is the comments. They should be at the end of the comments. I recommend using a custom column. You can choose or create a suitable column in the plugins configuration.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote