View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 10:31 AM   #507
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
Manwë en-en multidictionary

Manwë_v3

I found: 1) a good mobi version of "Wikt + CIDE" without repetitions or problems
and 2) A big and great en-en dictionary. Both of them report even the ancient and rare words. I added them inflections and IPA phonetics.

Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14pH...ew?usp=sharing

Manwë_v4b

Here is the updated version. In the previous version the CIDE part of the dictionary was cut out of the editing and remained without inflections and phonetics.
Now I could separate each of the three parts and treat them separately.
You will find more infos searching inside it the entry "about-this-dictionary" (deeply sorry for my poor grammar )

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13P...ayTw9gYMOyJxck

PS: I'm searching huge en-en databases (similar to google translate, www.wordreference.com, or www.dictionary.com ) for an ultimate version.
If you have them, you can contact me on mobileread or via email ioses_@libero.com (English->Italian databases are, of course, welcome too).

Manwë_v5

The previous version lacked of several special characters (Œ, œ, Æ, æ, Å, ö, Ü, etc.) that were replaced in the raw database with "?".
This drawback made several rare words unsearchable or bad-shown in the definitions.

Dictionaries questing, I bumped in a flawless database, that of course I widened and replaced.

You can download here Manwë_v5

PS: The third dictionary is labeled at the beginning of each definition. Searching about-this-dictionary you can get more infos

Last edited by Owl_; 05-22-2021 at 03:08 PM.
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote