Thread: Oasis 2 Battery
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 06:10 PM   #16
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
Coming from a B&N Nook ST which used to last for several weeks to a few months on a single charge, I was initially appalled at the Oasis 2's battery life. I need to charge it every few days if I'm reading daily for more than an hour. And that's with wifi off, airplane mode on, and the frontlight at around 7 most of the time.

But I've gotten used to it now. Since I'm never far away from a charger, this isn't a huge con and the reading experience is a huge upgrade over the Nook. It also helps that the Oasis 2 charges very quickly. In less than an hour, the battery is fully charged.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote