View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 07:55 AM   #23
momoha
Annabelle Viau
momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.momoha 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: iPad, Kobo, Windows 10 (ADE, Azardi), Android (Google Books, Bluefire)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Hi Ruben

Thanks to both of you for working so hard for cracking this old -but strong- nut. I tried both test ePubs. The ePub3 and 2 display nicely with Calibre and Sigil as you know. But ePubcheck complains about the ePub2 version and flags some errors or warnings. Prince, which is usually quite good for displaying ePubs, seems to ignore this code.

As this is an experimental code (correct but not widely used), could it be useful to add a fall back alternative display?
Can you tell me more about Prince? I have never heard of it nor am I finding any information online.
momoha is offline   Reply With Quote