View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 12:58 AM   #381
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
I'm asking this here because searching for "zoom" brought up this thread and several posts that said kepubs were better for zooming in on pictures. How? I've just finished a book with lots of charts and graphs and I could not find any way top zoom in on them. Nor did I find anything in the onboard user guide to help. How do zoom in on images or other graphic content in a kepub?
Double tapping on the image should open the image in an separate image viewer which supports zoom and panning.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote