View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 07:20 PM   #32
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@forster01:

1. Somewhat to be expected on Win 7, as its PowerShell version is too old. And I don't (can't?) hook the builtin version check to *NOT* close the window automatically, like I do for my own exit codepaths .

EDIT: Updated the script. It should now leave the window open to shout at you that your PowerShell is too old .

2. Yep, you're definitely going to see a "still processing" warning on the first boot after the initial install, that's perfectly normal .
On the other hand, if it persists after a reboot, that's more interesting... ^^.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 01-14-2019 at 07:48 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote