View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 05:19 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I'm almost ashamed to admit that dipping my toes in PowerShell for the first time was *almost* fun! *shudders* .

Anyway, KOReader 2019.01 is out, KFMon 1.2.11 is out, this is now ready to go, enjoy .

Ah, and to expand a bit on the "Windows 10" requirement: it's actually PowerShell 5+, which *can* find its way to older Windows versions, but *may* require manual intervention to do so (I honestly have no idea, Windows Update is hell). You can always try: the script will safely abort if PowerShell is too old.

EDIT: Reworded macOS/Linux instructions because of exec bit trickery. -_-".

Last edited by NiLuJe; 01-09-2019 at 10:38 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote