View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 05:29 PM   #24
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Have you looked at asciidoc? It uses very light markup of plain text which is then converted to HTML, EPUB, or PDF in one step (with autogenerated table of contents, if desired).
Definitely going to look into this. Thanks. (I like any writing I can do from the terminal using Jstar.)

EDIT: I've put several hours into learning this (and experimenting) and have managed to get HTML, PDF and ePub working so far. By "working" I mean I've been able to get basic documents converted, not that I'm proficient at it. I think I'm going to like AsciiDoc a lot, thanks for the post. And it works great with Jstar. Lot to learn yet.

Last edited by rcentros; 01-09-2019 at 04:42 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote