View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 04:08 PM   #4
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Access-Aide is pure python and should work out of the box on MacOSX with no issues. Did you download the zip archive (do NOT unzip it) and manually move it out of your Downloads folder? Then use Sigil's Plugin Manager to intall the plugin? What errors are you getting? What exact version Sigil are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticSync View Post
I also got EpubCheck to work, but not the above. I downloaded Prince Mac to my computer (for the Prince PDF plug-in) but I'm having trouble installing it--maybe this is what's causing Prince PDF not to work. But I have no idea why Access-Aide is not working. I made sure to install Active Tcl Community Edition, but it did not help. Does anyone have any suggestions about this issue?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited by KevinH; 12-21-2018 at 04:25 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote