View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #69
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Works great frabjous! Thank you
No problem.

Does anyone know why this thread is in the LRF subforum rather than the PDF forum, though, considering that SoPdf is PDF > PDF?

P.S. I also have to laugh at myself for using the redundant phrase "GUI Interface" above. Does this mean I no longer have the right to laugh at people who say "ATM machine" or "PIN number"?
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote