View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 11:31 PM   #327
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
New Test Version Attached

- Set allowZip64=True when writing zip files. Should only matter for files >2G.

My entire library isn't big enough for that to be an issue, so I suppose it isn't a surprise I never ran into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfate View Post
When I try to combine 700 ePub files, it gives me an error that says the file trying to be zipped was too big and that I would have to enable zip64 extensions. As far as I can tell, you’re supposed to be able to enable zip64(which apparently is a python script extension that allows programs to zip more than their capoff limit) by saying zip64 enables=true, or something of the like, but I can’t figure out where I’m supposed to do that or even if that’s what I’m supposed to do in the first place.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 12-26-2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete test versions
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote