View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 08:57 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
And just doing a little exploring in the firmware, and I have just found a new hidden settings and one I hadn't noticed before. They are "UnlockEnabled" and "UnlockTimeout" and go into the "PowerOptions" section of the config file.

"UnlockTimeout" appears to be the number of seconds to display the "Swipe to unlock" message that owners of the Forma love. I don't recommend setting this to 1

Adding "UnlockEnabled=true" on my Glo HD enables the lovely "Swipe to unlock" message. I can't test this at the moment, but I assume using "UnlockEnabled=false" would disable it on the Forma. Of course, I can't think of anyone here who would want to do that.

I don't think that this is in the Settings UI. I don't have the Forma with me check. I'll update my earlier post when this is confirmed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote