Thread: Dead Voyage
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:15 PM   #18
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyukfai View Post
I see... Some of those units are labelled "cannot register" so I wonder if it's just a software problem...

Cheers.
Very likely stolen or reported lost devices that have been blacklisted so can't be registered. If they're labeling them that way (i.e. being up front about it) they maybe got scammed by buying a used one from someone that didn't tell them they were buying a blacklisted device and they want a fully functional one.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote